There are many ways to love sprouted almond butter. Here are a few of our favorite:
1) Drink Creamy or eat Crunchy straight out of the jar.
2) Creamy Alchemy or Naked Creamy dipped in a banana or apples, drizzled on berries, and endless other fruit salad combinations.
3) Kraut Nut Butter sandwiches. To our knowledge, this is a TPS original! Grab your favorite kraut – Farmhouse Culture is a good choice available most anywhere in the U.S. – and your favorite toast – preferably using sprouted or fermented bread. Enjoy the complimentary savory flavor, moisture boost, and zing of life that the kraut adds to the nut butter and bread, and digest everything even more easily!
4) Sprouted almond butter and honey sandwich – add sea salt to help melt the honey!
5) In granola with milk or yogurt and fruit/jam for a deeply satisfying parfait.
6) On ice cream or over chocolate to ground down your sweet tooth.
7) Nut milks: instead of spending a ton of money on less-than the freshest and best quality nut milk, make the highest quality of your own! Add 1 tbsp Naked Creamy or Creamy Alchemy (or even Ostara coconut butter or Cocotella!) per 8 oz of water (more or less to taste), shake in cocktail shaker or blend in blender, and voila! Yumsauce.
8) Lale, our product demo specialist, came up with this awesome seasonal recipe:
Winter squash, sprouted almond milk, and curry soup
Serves 7 humans
1.5 cups of winter squash of choice
1 medium red onion
2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
6 garlic cloves
6 cups hot water
1 tablespoon of our Naked Creamy sprouted almond butter
1.5 TBSP ginger powder
1.5 TBSP curry powder
1.5 TBS cinnamon powder
¾ tsp Himalayan pink salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 medium sized apple
Chop and peel butternut squash, set aside
Chop medium onion, set aside
Add 2 TBSP olive or avocado oil to a large pot
Sauté 1 diced medium onion in the pot for 4 minutes or until translucent
Add 6 minced garlic cloves to the pot
Add butternut squash to the pot
Stir to combine and let it all cook for 3 minutes
Add 6 cups of hot water to the pot
Let the soup come to a boil and then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
While the soup is simmering, chop the apple. Add the apple and the Naked Creamy to a BPA-free blender.
When the soup is done, transfer the soup from the pot in batches to a BPA-free blender to blend the soup until it is silky smooth.
Tell us how you currently enjoy or can envision loving sprouted almond butter in the comments below! Spread the love.